Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Topic Options
#786554 - 03/03/21 04:42 PM How to fulfill all your sexual desires?
Karl47 Offline
Newcomer

Your relationship with desire strongly influences the quality of your life. If you don’t know what you want, how can you be guided toward the things that will fulfill you most? Unless you sense your own desire, how can you know what you want? Sexual fantasies reveal to us some of our deepest desires. They override our ideas about what we think we should or shouldn’t want, going straight to the source of desire instead. Imagine what your life could be like if it were somehow possible to fulfill all of your sexual fantasies.

#786555 - 03/03/21 04:45 PM Re: How to fulfill all your sexual desires? [Re: Karl47]
Zize Offline
Newcomer

Originally Posted By: Karl47
Your relationship with desire strongly influences the quality of your life. If you don’t know what you want, how can you be guided toward the things that will fulfill you most? Unless you sense your own desire, how can you know what you want? Sexual fantasies reveal to us some of our deepest desires. They override our ideas about what we think we should or shouldn’t want, going straight to the source of desire instead. Imagine what your life could be like if it were somehow possible to fulfill all of your sexual fantasies.

I understand you, it is not always possible to make all your desires come true, especially when you do not have a girlfriend, I tried to get to know girls using different applications, but they did not share my desires, so it was much more comfortable for me to spend time alone with with yourself and with the help of this site https://seksi.xyz/ , make your fantasies come true.

#786562 - 03/04/21 06:41 PM Re: How to fulfill all your sexual desires? [Re: Zize]
Karl47 Offline
Newcomer

Originally Posted By: Zize
Originally Posted By: Karl47

I understand you, it is not always possible to make all your desires come true, especially when you do not have a girlfriend, I tried to get to know girls using different applications, but they did not share my desires, so it was much more comfortable for me to spend time alone with with yourself and with the help of this site https://seksi.xyz/ , make your fantasies come true.

Very interesting information, it was useful for me, thanks for sharing.

Moderator:  keyfax, TomTom, Tones, yamahammer