Greetings Gang,

Can anyone provide the expansion hardware connections and settings i would need to make on the dtxplorer brain, using the following gear i have?

1. 1 x TP100 3-zone snare drum pad
2. 1 x PCY100 3-zone cymbal pad
3. 2 x PCY65 cymbal pads
4. 5 x TP65 - original 2-zone pads
5. 1 x KP kick drum pad

Ideally i would like to set it up the same as John Bonhams kit (Ref: http://johnbonham.co.uk/drumsetup/drums.html), as follows:

CYMBALS ...
24 inch 2002 series ride
15 inch 2002 series Sound Edge hi-hats
16 inch or 18 inch 2002 series crash on his left
18 inch 2002 series medium ride for crashing on his right

DRUM KIT...
26x14inch Bass Drum
15x12inch Tom (mounted using a snare stand)
16x16inch Floor Tom
18x16inch Floor Tom
6.5x14inch Snare Drum (Chrome Supra-Phonic)

Special Considerations:
0. I am a complete newbie and having a hard time understanding the hardware and how to change triggers for each jack settings of the brain.
1. only 1 of the 3-zone pads can be used since DTxplorer only supports one jack.
2. the remaining 3-zone pad may need to be used as a 2-zone pad and connected to and most likely not the spare jack on the KP kick pad since it is a monaural jack.
3. Crash cymbals need to be chokable

PLEASE HELP ... as i found the instructions hard to understand in the owners manual and cannot seem to find any clearly defined instructions for newbies to start with. I promise to make a free step by step video tutorial explaining each of the following if anyone can help me understand each of them and help me accomplish this effort successfully:

1. How to setup 3-Zone hardware and configure the DTxplorer brain to use them as ..
A) 3-zone snare pad
B) 2-Zone snare pad
C) 3-zone rash cymbal
D) 2-zone crash cymbal

2. How to connect the 4 cymbal pad hardware, and configure the brain for each of them accordingly:
A) HI-HAT - 15 inch
B) RIDE - 24 inch
C) CRASH - 16 inch or 18 inch (on the left side of the drummer)
D) RIDE - 18 inch medium (on the right side of the Drummer)
ATTN : All of the above sounds are preferably the 2002 series!

DRUM TRIGGER CONFIGURATIONS:
6.5" x 14" Chrome Supra-Phonic Snare Drum
10" x 14" Mounted Tom
16" x 16" Floor Tom
16" x 18" Floor Tom
14" x 26" Bass Drum with Rail Mount & Cymbal Mount
29" Ludwig Machine Timpani Drum
30" Ludwig Universal Timpani Drum

CYMBAL TRIGGER CONFIGURATIONS:
15" Paiste Sound Edge Hi-Hat
16" Paiste 2002 Medium Crash (1973)
18" Paiste Giant Beat Medium Crash
20" Paiste Giant Beat Medium Crash (1970-1972)
20" Paiste 602 Medium Crash (1973)
24" Paiste Giant Beat Medium Ride
38" Paiste Symphonic Gong

CUSTOM DRUM KIT BRAIN CONFIGURATIONS TO BE PASSED ALONG USING THE ABOVE ACCORDINGLY:
1. Bonhams 1971 KIT
2. Bonhams 1972 KIT
3. Bonhmas 1973 KIT - This will be the default kit for #33
ATTN: alternative kit setups using the above other drums and symbols will also be created for specific songs or albums labelled via year - eg: 1973 - GONG - Mobey Dick, Lemon Song - etc wink

3. How to repair-clean failing pad triggers eg: KP pad and all other Pads

4. Once i have the above in place, i will use my electronics skills to see if can make a simple programming boot loader to hardcode them into the brain at a later date (if at all possible that is).