Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Topic Options
#786537 - 03/02/21 05:18 AM EMSK to how to properly send a woman flowers.
MatthewJRobinson Offline
Newcomer

There is nothing better than getting flowers, especially at work (obviously this is a generalization but i think vastly true), but every man should know how to do it right.

The biggie here is to NEVER use a large, coupon-y, national flower delivery service like 1800flowers and the like. These flowers come in a box, dry, with a vase and a set of instructions. The recipient has to set it up herself. It's awkward and cheap, and the flowers themselves look like shit. Shit flowers. Never do this.

#786538 - 03/02/21 05:49 AM Re: EMSK to how to properly send a woman flowers. [Re: MatthewJRobinson]
Peode1987 Offline
Newcomer

I hope this doesn't come off as odd, but I'm genuinely happy to see how fiercely proud you are of your mother and given that she probably doesn't frequent Reddit, a fortiori this sub, I hope she knows how you feel. That's a true bond right there and it makes me happy to see.

#786539 - 03/02/21 05:52 AM Re: EMSK to how to properly send a woman flowers. [Re: Peode1987]
DelbertC Offline
Newcomer

Oh please, I love talking flowers... runs in the family, I guess? I'm just glad there are still people out there advocating for local flower shops! Kudos to you.

#786544 - 03/02/21 11:36 AM Re: EMSK to how to properly send a woman flowers. [Re: DelbertC]
DelbertC Offline
Newcomer

Flowers are the best gift one can give to their special one. Fresh flowers bring a smile on the face and if these flowers are not fresh they act as a pin and burst your happy mood. That's why I always use the https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/delivery-flowers-russia website. This is one of the best flower services in Russia.

Moderator:  TomTom, Tones