Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Topic Options
#786446 - 02/19/21 02:47 PM RB Leipzig vs Augsburg
Boram Offline
Regular

While Schalke are struggling this season, that result demonstrated the superiority of Leipzig, particularly in defence - an area in which they’ve really excelled under Julian Nagelsmann.

Leipzig have the best defence in the Bundesliga according to expected goals, having conceded an average of just 0.88 xGA per game.

If that wasn’t impressive enough, that’s actually the third best defensive process of any team from Europe’s top five leagues, bettered only by Ligue 1 leaders Lille (0.73) and Premier League leaders Manchester City (0.80).

They’ve only conceded six goals at home this season, too, and three of those came in one fixture against Borussia Dortmund when Leipzig failed to fire.

That was an uncharacteristically poor display from Nagelsmann’s side, who have otherwise created an average of 1.93 xGF per game this term.
FCA have created just two non-penalty big chances (>35%) across their last five fixtures, and created just 0.43 xGF against Wolfsburg in their latest league outing, so it is highly likely that they struggle to create against an elite RBL defence.

#786487 - 02/22/21 07:52 AM Re: RB Leipzig vs Augsburg [Re: Boram]
LilianBrown Offline
Regular

I don't always have the opportunity to follow such matches. However, I didn’t want to stand aside when there was an opportunity to earn money. Sports betting is a great opportunity to earn extra money while the lockdown continues. I immediately understood my advantage and began to use the 1xbet correct score. Bookmaker sites are varied, but I prefer to only deal with the largest. They value their reputation. Read more details if you want to repeat my path.

Moderator:  keyfax, TomTom, Tones, yamahammer