"Following a tumultuous weekend dominated by coronavirus panic, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana finished Milan on a grace note, with a celebration Moncler Outlet 2020 of the artisans they depend upon to make so many of their clothes. Black-and-white videos of il calzolaio (the shoemaker), la sarta (the seamstress), la magliaia (the knitter), la tessitrice (the weaver), la cravattaia (the tie maker), and more played on video screens, and in the Metropol's foyer artigiani sat at work benches and posed with guests. 'It's very Italian, like the menswear,' Gabbana said of the collection in a preview. 'It's a tribute through our eyes to tradition.' " -N.P.

Any time I've worn a pair of heels above 3 inches for longer than 2 hours, I'm left re-enacting my own private version of Edvard Munch's The Scream (1893). 100% of pre-sale profits from the limited edition shoe will go towards Food Banks BC, which is helping the most vulnerable in our community during this challenging time. In the past, Cannes queens were paragons of Moncler Outlet Store European cinema-nothing beats Catherine Deneuve waltzing up the Palais des Festivals et des Cos steps in head-to-toe Yves Saint Laurent, and Isabelle Huppert delights year after year. The current list has expanded to include women from all facets of the entertainment industry and corners of the globe.

Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and those long-lasting winter blues have finally lifted. Dive deep into the archives, and you'll find hypnotic stills of Rothschild and big sister Paris Hilton through the surreal lens of David LaChapelle. The Seattle-based department store is working with Kaas Tailored and its teams in California, Texas, Oregon, and Washington to sew more than 100,000 masks that will be given to the company to use for sanitation purposes as it continues to stay open. "The number-one most-asked question I heard from customers was always, 'how do Moncler Outlet Online I wear that?'" Rutson said.

"Where ever I go, there is always a garden to see, or a museum, a church, a concert, some element of architectural design," Louboutin says, per Vogue Paris. "In total there were 12 collections on show in tonight's third installment-is Genius going to keep on growing? Said Ruffini: 'Maybe not in terms of designers, but in terms of energy I want it to get bigger and bigger and bigger. Many of us are still Moncler Outlet working from home and shopping online, but others are heading back to the office and visiting stores for the first time.

Rutson built her wardrobe over 30 years as a buyer for Net-a-Porter and Lane Crawford-and, as she tells it, she "kept everything." More importantly, she wore it all, too. "Clothes are there to be worn," she said on our call. "I've always felt that my clothes have to be chameleon-like and adaptable, and when I moved to L.A., my life looked very different from the life I'd led for 27 years. Okay, so even J. Lo is self-isolating. But what exactly does 'work from home' mean when you're a global icon? "There's so much to do, right?" She laughs.