Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Topic Options
#785427 - 11/06/20 07:07 AM Working from home
riley41 Offline
Newcomer

Guys, do you know some tips on how to be more productive when you work from home?

#785428 - 11/06/20 07:10 AM Re: Working from home [Re: riley41]
Jakey81 Offline
Newcomer

I've been working from home for five months, and it seems to me that I've never worked somewhere else. I have a home office, which makes me feel comfortable and productive. And I think that it's the most important thing to do - to create the place, which won't make you stressed or something like that. Here is the site https://office-equip.com/, which can help you. There you'll find info on how to set up office work in your home. If you need some additional equipment, there you'll also find information on that.

#785699 - 12/03/20 08:28 AM Re: Working from home [Re: Jakey81]
terrry555 Offline
Newcomer

Well, it's a complicated question. For me working from home is ok, the only thing I need is my equipment and servers. On the first week of remote work, when I stopped working in the office, I had no servers because there was no place to store them, and it was extremely difficult for me. Then I bought a floor-standing rack cabinet here and now everything is great. Besides, if you need store racks, that store is the best place to purchase it.

Moderator:  TomTom, Tones