I use the hydrating floral essence, floral hydrating mask, and hyaluronic gel moisturizer. Gucci's fuzzy mules to the rescue! It's the perfect bridge between a chic slipper and a cozy one, and they come in every version from the simplest ivory slide to sequined paisley prints.

In ELLE.com's 60 Second Style, we spend one minute proving that a single item can be majorly versatile with some unexpected how-to-wear tips. You've seen us style a white button down shirt and detail how to wear red boots. The New Balance 530 V2 is the hot new pick over the muted silver, so consider them if you want something flashier to offset your sweatpants (bonus points if you wear them with white crew socks). Or you Golden Goose Sale can opt for the footwear brand's collaboration with Aime Leon Dore's which conveniently dropped in March, just as we sheltered in place.

Giorgio Armani and Prada are reconfiguring factory operations to help produce medical scrubs, while the Golden Goose Outlet likes of Versace and Gucci are making large donations to hospitals in Italy. I mean, I'll always take an extra half an inch if I can get it. "The biggest question we're all grappling with is whether it's possible for the fashion industry to become sustainable, and it isn't, because the current model is based on more, more, more," Defebaugh says. "But if we were actually to turn that model on its head and think about what we can create with what we already have, and give these brilliant, creative minds the challenge, then I think we'd see incredible results.

For women born between 1987 and 1992, Lizzie McGuire is a Millennial idol. She was the bedazzled, bandana-wearing, "I want a bra!" screaming sherpa who guided us through our adolescence, filling a void the Olsens twins left (who was then followed by another star, Hannah Montana). Golden Goose Sneakers

To study the shoe's timeless relevance and broad range, we tapped three editors to break down how they incorporate the original desert boot into their individual style. (Bonus: Vionic's advanced arch support will keep you comfortably on your feet while you're exploring the terminal.) When you land, change into a neutral jumpsuit for a casual day around town, and then swap that out for a fit-and-flare dress at night.

The latter of which has morphed into a bevy Golden Goose of silhouettes since it first debuted in 1988, but the controversial style lives on. One example is their recognition of Instagram as an essential (and cost-effective) marketing tool, allowing them to establish a dialogue with their clients that has only deepened during lockdown.