Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Topic Options
#783701 - 05/12/20 05:16 PM Who is the most loved footballer of all time?
oliviabacker Offline
Regular

Who is the most loved footballer of all time?

#783712 - 05/13/20 04:50 PM Re: Who is the most loved footballer of all time? [Re: oliviabacker]
freestown7 Offline
Regular

Well, at least in Italy the most loved is without any doubt Roberto Baggio.

There are many reasons according to me:

He played for all the most three important teams (Inter, Juventus, Milan), so the usual fights between those fan’s teams are no reasons to exists. He is a symbol for all of them.
He had the humility to go and play in “little” teams like Bologna and Brescia, even if in Brescia he played together with “to-be world champions” like Pirlo and Toni and Guardiola choose to go there simply to play with him.

#783713 - 05/13/20 04:51 PM Re: Who is the most loved footballer of all time? [Re: freestown7]
oliviabacker Offline
Regular

My love is Messi. He is considered to be the greatest player ever. He is the greatest player ever. I have watched all his matches and should say he is a real professional. I also bet through https://fscore.ru/ from time to time and can admit that he has high results practically all the time

#785231 - 10/16/20 09:18 AM Re: Who is the most loved footballer of all time? [Re: freestown7]
Boram Offline
Regular

Originally Posted By: freestown7
Well, at least in Italy the most loved is without any doubt Roberto Baggio.

There are many reasons according to me:

He played for all the most three important teams (Inter, Juventus, Milan), so the usual fights between those fan’s teams are no reasons to exists. He is a symbol for all of them.
He had the humility to go and play in “little” teams like Bologna and Brescia, even if in Brescia he played together with “to-be world champions” like Pirlo and Toni and Guardiola choose to go there simply to play with him.

Once again I was convinced that I do not understand anything about football .... Yes, I will be pleased to support my favorite team, but .. betting is a completely different matter ... I personally prefer to play online slots here - slotozilla.com/free -slots/dragon-s-law Such games are also gambling. It brings me a regular small income and I like it much more than disappointment from sports betting)

Moderator:  keyfax, TomTom, Tones, yamahammer