New shoes? Okay, maybe that's not a thing, but considering that we just entered a whole new decade, it's fully justifiable to treat yourself to a pair of shoes. The dawn of 2020 brought us a fresh set of footwear trends, so we talked to the experts at Bloomingdales and Net-A-Porter for their predictions on the the biggest of the year (you know, so you can Nike Kobe A.D. feel better about splurging).

On hand to preview the Back to Nature Garden, an outdoor space she created with landscape architects Andree Davies and Adam White, Middleton wore a crisp white broderie anglaise blouse by M.I.H. Jeans, tan Massimo Dutti Kobe AD Shoes twill culottes, and a pair of Superga's Cotu classic sneakers.

And if we didn't have your attention at Dr. Martens, how about this to pique your interest: the discounted goods extend way beyond shoes, with everything from winter parka jackets, activewear, and underwear just waiting to get added to your cart. These days, you'll find it hard to scroll through Nike Kobe AD IG without spying someone - be it a blogger, fashion-industry leader, or simply a savvy shopper with strong personal style - wearing the three-striped trainer. In non-digital life, there's the new regime of supermodels stepping out of darkened SUVs wearing various Superstar colorways, or your next-door neighbor wearing them at the grocery store.

Billie Jean King's Barbie doll is wearing her iconic two-tone blue and mint-green tennis dress, round-frame glasses, and blue tennis shoes. She also, of course, comes with a Wilson racket and tennis ball. When temperatures drop, we're not eager to reach for stilettos because come snowfall, moon boots are about as sexy as we're getting. Since the modern bride tends to change her wedding look-there's a dress for the ceremony, reception, and sometimes even the afterparty-these outfit changes can call for new footwear too.

Sustainability has always been a guiding principle for Eckhaus Latta. (Regarding the party, it might register as the only NYFW Kobe AD event to have both Jack Dorsey and Benny Drama in attendance.) I love to see that it's not one-note; it's not one chick or one style of a girl or a guy walking into my store or going online, says Rihanna.