Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Topic Options
#777237 - 05/17/19 10:31 PM Use of black caviar
utata Offline
Newcomer

Use of black caviar

There are products that are simply necessary in the human diet. They contain a complex of properly balanced nutrients. These products include caviar. Unfortunately, regularly eat this product is now unlikely to succeed. It has become very expensive and rare, as it is obtained from sturgeon, which in nature is becoming less.

What is useful in caviar?
In black caviar there are many amino acids, almost all groups of vitamins, a huge number of micro and macronutrients, easily digestible proteins, which include omega-3 and omega-6 acids that prevent the growth of cancer. "Good" cholesterol, which is present in the caviar, displaces the "bad"from the human body.

When using caviar, the body as a whole becomes stronger, more resistant to various kinds of infections. The work of the heart and blood vessels stabilizes, improves blood circulation, reduces the risks of blood clots, heart attacks and strokes, normalizes blood pressure. Noticeable positive changes in the brain, improving memory and vision. It eliminates insomnia, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system as a whole. Iodine, available in black caviar, helps the thyroid gland. Due to the fact that there is a lot of iron in the black caviar, it can be used to cure anemia. Vitamin D, which is also present in it in large quantities, helps to establish the work of many organs and the functioning of many systems of the human body, including musculoskeletal. The hormonal background is normalized.

Caviar is part of many anti-aging cosmetics, as it activates the production of collagen, necessary to maintain the youth of the skin, it has a lot of antioxidants.

Black caviar is a very tasty product. Now it can be found more on holiday tables. The shortage and high cost of this product is due to the necessary measures to protect the environment.

The use of black caviar is not in doubt. Her taste is also on top. However, you can buy caviar only from trusted sellers. We can offer to buy both black and red caviar wholesale, which is no less useful than black, and also has excellent taste data.

#777312 - 05/21/19 09:34 AM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: utata]
riko Offline
Newcomer

caviar is really a very useful product, but due to the fact that it is very expensive, not everyone can afford to buy it often. as for the red caviar, the cost is even less acceptable, but the black caviar in my opinion is very expensive. and you can buy a fake.

#777371 - 05/23/19 03:04 PM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: riko]
krever Offline
Newcomer

Thank you for such a wonderful review. When I come home from work, I will definitely show this to my wife. She loves to cook dishes according to the recipes. Black caviar we all love and the dishes are amazing. Many things can be prepared using caviar

#777376 - 05/23/19 04:42 PM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: krever]
riko Offline
Newcomer

I am a big fan of different caviar, but I prefer black caviar. the process of extraction of black caviar requires a lot of time, since this caviar is brought by individuals who are 10 years old. because of this condition and the price of this product is a little high. but if you are going to buy black caviar then be very careful because very often for sturgeon caviar give painted black pike caviar. I in order not to get into such situations constantly buy black caviar in https://globalseafoods.com/collections/black-caviar

#777379 - 05/24/19 05:56 PM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: riko]
Illikira Offline
Regular

I can not boast of their wealth. For me, black caviar is a dream. Never tried. Sometimes I buy pike caviar and red caviar. Red fish like salmon and trout I like too

#777386 - 05/25/19 06:34 AM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: Illikira]
krever Offline
Newcomer

Black caviar is a dilikates Many rich people eat it all the time Not everyone can afford to eat this food often She always was expensive like black caviar and red I love sturgeon caviar and eat it with bread and butter Very tasty I can eat all day

#777390 - 05/25/19 08:27 AM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: krever]
Nika30 Offline
Newcomer

Caviar is my weakness, I can eat her every day, and she cannot disturb me. My husband is a fisherman and always brings black caviar and fish from fishing. We also sell a lot of caviar and get good money, but we also keep caviar for breakfast and lunch

#777397 - 05/25/19 01:36 PM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: Nika30]
riko Offline
Newcomer

I would advise not to abuse caviar as it is very high in calories. and as they say all is well in moderation. but the fact that you have the opportunity to eat sturgeon caviar every day is very good. I would advise you to open your store to sell caviar.

#777399 - 05/25/19 03:24 PM Re: Use of black caviar [Re: riko]
Nika30 Offline
Newcomer

Thank you. I will think about your attachment. It is a good idea to open your own business selling sturgeon caviar. It will be necessary to consult with my husband and make a decision. As we have not done it before. You see what a clever man you are

Moderator:  mLANman, TomTom, Tones, yamahammer