Register to receive newsletters and other goodies. Register»
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#259319 - 06/02/06 02:21 PM PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
firstelement Offline
Guru

Loc: England
Leave your comments and questions on the songs right here...

#259320 - 07/13/06 03:05 AM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
Moon_Shdw Offline
Guru

Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey Jack and Rich, could you copy/paste your comments here and delete the posts from the gallery please, not the 2 where you have your music. That way like Pete said, one place for the music and one for the comments.

Just giving Pete a hand
Debbie

#259321 - 07/13/06 07:49 AM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
O. Zone Leher Offline
Guru

Loc: Middle Of Nowhere, Turlock Ca.
HereTis!

JEEZ Jack! You need to back off the coffee (hehe). But, you did it well at this tempo. I'm gonna have to try that.

Good show Dave, I'm holding my lighter up. Sax guy is good. Great drumming, you got the feel just right.

I don't have anything recorded with the IIs yet, so I'll refrain for now (you lucky devils)...

Rich

#259322 - 07/13/06 09:28 AM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
martycampbell1 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Ireland
Hey Folks

Just had a listen to the songs you posted...

Dave, drums suited the song really well... Very tight and had a very nice feeling, considering you were a DTX virgin at the time!!!!

Jack… What ever the doctor gave you to make you drum like that….. Keep takin’ it….. That was rockin’!!!! Ozone wrote, “I'm holding my lighter up”…. I tried holding mine up for yours but you blew it out!!!!

Great stuff chaps!!!

#259323 - 07/13/06 12:09 PM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
CaTaPulT Offline
Guru

Whoa Drummerdude!
All I can say..... Excellent!!!!!
That sounded totaly amazing, the drumming was perfect too!
Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

PS: I always like that song, kinda like a silly sing along! hehehe

Thanks Debbie, I forgot about the comments thread!

#259324 - 07/13/06 12:17 PM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
CaTaPulT Offline
Guru

Thanks guys for the kind words, I did that a couple months after getting my DTXtreme IIs kit.
I was just messing around but had fun doing it, man, for next month, we need to find a fast Q-song, gotta get things hypered up a tad in the Allstar Jam! hehehe
Marty, funny you should mention the doctor..... it's one of the reasons I got my DTXtreme IIs kit in the first place, he said my cholestorol was just a little high but since there was a history of heart failure in my family, he wanted me to start watching what I was eating and excercise a lil, well, the DTX covers the excercise part, a freeking $3000.00 excercise machine, but man, it can be fun! hehehe
Oh and yeah, next time Marty, don't use a bic, bic's suck, use a zippo, much better in my wind, er, uh, that didn't sound too good! hahaha
Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

#259325 - 07/13/06 01:41 PM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
Moon_Shdw Offline
Guru

You guys are so AWESOME!!!!!!! I just love hearing you play and would love for more to take advantage of putting your music here. (not here here, over there here ) The jams are fun to hear the different interpretations but here we get to hear you being yourself

ok did any of this make sense? cooooooffffffffffeeeeeeeeee

Debbie

#259326 - 07/14/06 02:45 AM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
drummerdude1868 Offline
Experienced

Loc: Ohio
As Elvis would say: Thank you--Thank you very much. Great job Jack. that's what I would like to hear more of (originality). You are always there lending support and I appreciate it. I just know Pete has a few more tucked away or he wouldn't have started this.

O. Zone: Your video blew me away. I can't walk and chew gum at the same time (even though I do sing in one of the bands I'm currently playing with--hopefully I will be able to post some of that sometime).

Marty: Thanks for the compliment. I haven't been called a virgin for years.

Deb: Thanks for being there for us.

#259327 - 07/14/06 02:24 PM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
Moon_Shdw Offline
Guru

Hey Dave
I couldn't let you guys have ALL the fun alone now could I LOL

Debbie

#259328 - 07/16/06 08:45 PM Re: PLAYERS GALLERY GUEST BOOK
Moon_Shdw Offline
Guru

OMG Bobby you guys are FANTASTIC!!!!!!! My kind of music and loved the words LOL So that is you two singing?? It all sounds so great. If that is you two singing I WANT MORE!!!!
Debbie

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  keyfax, TomTom, Tones, yamahammer