Useful tidbits to know column

Posted by: sluggo42

Useful tidbits to know column - 04/15/05 03:38 PM

I figured out something that most of you probably already know, perhaps you read your manual or something....I just can't seem to take the time to do that, and besides, real men never need to read the manual...right?
Anyways..I was wondering to myself why the drumkit didn't automatically change all the time as I ran through the preset songs. I thought my "brain" was not working right. That's when I figured out that the "drums" button has to be lit up when you change songs to play. If you have the drums turned off, the set will stay in the last setting they were at.
Anyway, if anyone else has something we all need to know, put it here!
Enjoy your toys!!
Posted by: scorpio69

USING LOCALIZER AND CHANGING VOICES - 04/13/05 07:58 PM

And if you build a user kit, you can have a song assigned to it automatically. And don't forget to turn on the "localizer" and store it with your User kit as it is turned off by default. Whenever you use that kit, the localizer (3D virtual drums...through headphones only) will automatically be turned on. You can virtually expand the sound of the drums, the spacing, including left, right, center positioning of each tom, snare, cymbal (voices) to your liking. Very cool.

When you play one of the preset kits. Press voice on the module, tap any pad, rim, cymbal...and the display will show which voice is assigned to it. Turn the knob under voice, assign any other voice to it and "store" it as a new user kit. Don't forget to save your user kits to a Smartmedia card. If you reset your module...you lose all user kits that you've built. And if you should have to reset to defaults...just load your kits back to the module from the Smartmedia card.

-Scorp

BTW Sluggo this is an excellent thread...thanks for starting it....Yamahammer, I think this one would make an excellent sticky...for easy viewing and posting. Thanks!
Posted by: Fairlight

Backup without SmartMedia card - 04/13/05 09:09 PM

BACKUP WITHOUT SMARTMEDIA CARD
------------------------------

For saving user kits or songs without a SmartMedia card, if your DTXtreme IIs is connected to a computer by MIDI, you can use the "bulk dump" feature in the utility pages of the module. You will also need some software that can receive and send back bulk data, like Sonar.

I recommend MIDI-OX, a small free utility that can also be used to perform MIDI diagnostics on your hardware.
http://www.midiox.com/

Note that the samples will not be saved!! Only the voice assignment, trigger parameters, etc. So if you use user samples, these can only be saved on a SmartMedia card.

MIDI BANKS
----------

In native MIDI mode, the module uses bank 16000 for preset kits and 16001 for user kits, with normal bank select method. This was not explicitly written in the data manual, I had to figure out myself by researching the way bank select works (using MSB and LSB).

Note : I currently have problems sending back bulk data to the module and with the USB MIDI port in general; I'm waiting for input from mLANman regarding these. I post this message anyway because I'm sure the bulk dump works great and that the problems are probably on my end. I will update it when I receive explanations.

COPYING TRIGGERS / KITS - 04/14/05 08:28 PM

From Yamahammer...previous post

Re: Sounds through PA You have two options to copy trigger settings. You can copy a single trigger from one kit to another, or you can copy an entire kit. When I refer to a knob number, they are 1-5, left to right

To copy a single trigger:
Push the TRIGGER button
Page down to Trg Copy 1
Using knob #2 select the input number you want to copy(snare is #1, etc.)
Using knob #3 select the kit you want to copy the trigger to(U1-U40)
Using knob #4 select the input you want the trigger settings copied to. If you are copying a snare from one kit to another, copy from input 1 to input 1.
Push the ENTER/YES button, the screen will ask "Are you sure"?
Push ENTER/YES again

To copy an entire kit start in the kit that you want to copy. This can be any factory or user kit.
Push the TRIGGER button.
Using knob #5, select the kit you want the original kit copied to(U1-U40)
Press ENTER/YES, the screen will say "Are you sure"/
Press ENTER/YES again.

CREATING LOOPS / PAD SONGS - 04/15/05 01:11 PM

From Yamahammer...previous post

1. Creating loops You can record a pattern in the sequencer and then assign it as a padsong. Go to page 4 of the trigger menu and select an input (I would use one of the rim triggers), set the function to Padsong, select your User song and turn the repeat on. Your pattern will start and stop when you hit the trigger that it's assigned to.

2. You can have the loops set up a few ways. You can either set them to start and stop from the same pad or trigger back over themselves to make them more complex. Most of them are two bar loops so if you hit the pad on the first beat of bar one it returns to it's normal loop. You can also start them from one pad and stop them from another by putting two pads in the same Alt. group. You can set them up so that each time you hit the pad the next note of the loop plays. Once you learn how to set them up with these options you can have a lot of fun with them.

MUTE FUNCTIONS - 04/15/05 01:19 PM

From OldGuyDrummer....

Ok, you are probably wondering what "mute" is doing in here, right? "Mute" is used when you have a cymbal pad with a rim switch. You can assign a NOTES to the main pad trigger (Notes 1st-6th) and to the rim1 and rim2 triggers. You can also assign a note to the "mute". Normally when you strike a cymbal first and then grab it second, the cymbal with a rim switch will "choke" the sound off for both the main pad and for the rim switch. The mute sound assignment is for when you hold (choke) the pad first and then strike it.

For those who know about this feature, keep reading, for those that don't, stop reading and go try it on your ride cymbal. Set Note to Mute and assign a Note #. When you hold the cymbal and then strike it the Note # you assigned will be played.

Now for those that knew about it already, did you also know that you could do it on the TP100/120 rims as well !!! When you setup a note for the Mute for the TP120S pad and press down on the rim1 FSR and strike the pad or the rim1 you will get the NOTE assigned to "mute" or if you hold down on rim2 FSR and strike the pad or the rim1, you will get the NOTE that is assigned to the Mute function. If you hold down on rim1 and striker rim2 then the normal sound assigned to rim2 will play, and not the sound assigned to "mute". Now it's you turn to go and try it.. : )

INSTALLING SOUNDS FROM THE CD - 04/15/05 02:16 PM

From OldGuyDrummer....

Here is from a post I made earlier to help in transfer files, it works whether the files come from a CD or you hard drive.

Installing sounds from the CD:

"Here is a quickie to get you started.

1. Start with a blank Smartmedia card. Put it in the Dtxtreme IIS module and format it. (Page 85 - [UT-28]).

2. Put the Cdrom disk in the computer CDrom drive and go to the sub-directory called "SOUNDS". (In my case it is Drive E:)

3. Put the Smartmedia card in the computer Card Reader/Writer and go to the sub-directory called "VOLUME". (In my case it is Drive I:)

4. Now copy the entire sub-directory "KIT_DRM1" from the E:\SOUNDS into the "I:\YAMAHA\DTXTREME\VOLUME" sub-directory.

5. You should now have a sub-directory on the Smartmedia card called:

I:\YAMAHA\DTXTREME\VOLUME\KIT_DRM1

and in that sub-directory should be all the *.DAT files 01 through 14 and the livekit1.OKT file.

6. Remove the Smartmedia card from the Computers card reader/writer and insert it in the Dtxtreme IIS module.

7. Scroll down to the Utility page [UT22] CARD. Using the second dial knob from the left scroll through until you see "VOLUME" and magically you will now see the kit that you just loaded onto the Smartmedia card called "KIT_DRM1". If you had transferred more sub-directories, you would use the middle knob to scroll through the kits on the Smartmedia cards. The green LED light by the ENTER/YES button should be flashing. Press the ENTER/YES button twice. The kit is now loaded into memory.

8. If you want to save the kit to a Userkit, before you load the kit from the Smartmedia card scroll through the kit menu until you get to the UserKit number [U1] for example (any emtpy kit number will work, don't overwrite an existing Userkit). Go through step 7 above to load the kit. Once it is loaded into memory, Press the PLAY button and the kit you just loaded will be set as the current kit, namely, "LIVEKIT1". Press the STORE button. Press the ENTER/YES button twice and the sample kit from the Cdrom is now loaded as a Userkit.

from mLANman...

There are basically 2 types of kit in the IIs: Program Based Kits and Sample Based Kits.

Program Based Kits use the exisiting sounds in the IIs, so they don't take up much room at all. These are usally a few Kb each.

Sample Based Kits can use any combination of the built-in sounds and extra WAV or AIFF files. So these would be larger than the Program kits.

The IIs can old hold up to 8 MB of sample data in the brain (but as much as you can fit on the sm card). So each Sample kit would be the size of the kit data (which sounds, which pads etc.) plus the amount of sample data.

As an example, the first drum kit on the IIs cd is about 7.5 MB, and it’s a sample kit.

USING FOOTSWITCH - 04/15/05 02:29 PM

From Yamahammer...

The footswitch function only works when you are using a chain of User kits. The reason is that you can't save changes to a factory kit and the FS function is part of the kit settings. If you want to set up a chain of factory kits and go thru them with a footswitch, save the kits you want as user kits, then set up the chain. Go to UTILITY page 7 and turn the increment on, then go to the TRIGGER menu page FootSw1 and set the function to inc.

UNDERSTANDING MIDI FILES - 04/15/05 02:43 PM

From Perhas....

MIDI files do not contain sounds, but commands and instructions to a sound module. A MIDI instruction tells the sound module to play the sounds asigned to a MIDI channel and to play a specific note, at a specific volume (called velocity). It is thus the MIDI sound module that creates the sound. My computer responds to MIDI commands, but its rather simple MIDI sound module cannot recreate the sounds of the DTXtreme or any other professional MIDI unit.
Genral MIDI is an additional standard that specifies what instruments are typically assigned to each channel. Drums are typically assigned to MIDI channel 10. By ignoring any commands sent to MIDI channel 10, drums are effectivly removed from a MIDI song. In the DTXtreme IIs there is a button for this function, but it will only work with MIDI songs. MIDI songs are arrangements of MIDI commands to as many channels as the song arrangement require, but limited to the 16 available MIDI channels.

A sound file is a recording of the actual sounds and playing it back will reproduce the sounds as they are, just like a CD record will reproduce the sounds that were put there by the producer. To remove the drums from such a recording is possible, but requires laborous work with very advanced sound processing algorithms. It cannot be done in the DTXtreme IIS sound module.

MIDI songs are available for download from an incredible amount of enthusiastic people around the world. Almost any song can be found! What is so great about MIDI is that you can adjust the tempo and change the sounds assigned to each channel, say if you just hate that cheezy synth sound and rather want a grand piano sound! MIDI is a little hard to comprehend at first, but once you understand the basics, it becomes very simple and MIDI is an incredible source for fun and possibilities!

More on MIDI from mLANman......

On the DOX page there is a URL for a program to put on the computer to change wav and or other music files to suit the format of the DTX. It says to click on "A3000" but I don't see that anywhere. Has anyone actually found that program?

Yes. It's called Tiny Wave Editor (TWE) and can be downloaded here:

http://www.yamahasynth.com/download/twe.html

Secondly, I heard there was suposed to be a way to record known songs, play them thru the DTX, and take out the drum track. Also there was something about downloading songs that didn't have the drum track. Details were scetchy,but I figured it would be worth asking about. Anyone know about that?

Yes this can be done. But it only applies to MIDI files. The DTXIIs can read MIDI files directly off of a SM card. However they need to be TYPE 0 files. You just have to put them in the root of your card and the DTXIIs will see them. Then push the DRUMS button to mute the drum parts, just like on the DTXIIs demos.

LOUD INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONIC DRUMS - 04/15/05 02:50 PM

Yamahammer & Tony V.

This information was provided by our good friend and Yamaha Artist Tony Verderosa. Check this site at the Get Xcited link for the dates and times of his upcoming clinics. He's on the road right now blowing people's minds with the new kit.

< Basically, is it the nature of electronic drums to have loud
instruments sometimes cancel out the triggers, therefore hitting the pad
and hearing no response? >>

Jim,

The optimal setting is achieved by adjusting the small black slider on each
TP100. Make sure this setting is not on Max. Try and back that off a bit.....to
maybe just above the minimum......perhaps 20 - 30% of max setting. You should
play a sound while adjusting this knob - adjust so you can no longer trigger
a sound, then bump it up slightly.

More importantly, for high volume situations, be sure to set the rejection
parameters to 30 - 60ms depending on the volume level. Minimum Velocity settings
below 10 or 20% might also be an issue.

VELOCITY LAYER - SWITCHING - 04/15/05 03:23 PM

From Yamahammer....

The extra snare voice group is one option if you want to combine two drum voices stacked on a pad. The other option is to simply stack multiple voices on the same pad using any of up to six voices. You can do this in the trigger mode, pages 4(set stack or alternate), and page five where you select your voices. As an example, you can combine two or three snare voices of different pitches to create a drum with a lot of bottom and a great top end, or a snare with and effect voice for a unique sounding snare.

From OldGuyDrummer.....

Unlike a few folks out there, I am fine with many of the stock voices in the module and really do very little layering beyond two except on the snare and the floor tom. I just don't record what I play and when you are playing heavy metal most of the nuances get lost in the translation. I play purely for enjoyment and no longer get hung up tweaking every voice to the nth degree. I did that with my Dtxpress kits, and realized I was just spending more time tweaking and less time playing and enjoying.

It's kind like owning and driving a car, if you do it professionally at a race track to make money, then you have to spend the time to tweak it and get the absolute best performance out of it you can. But if you are a Sunday driver, you don't have to worry as much about performance, but more about enjoyment.

But with that said, I would just set the primary voice as a straight line. The set the soft voice layers at setting 8 so they drop out at mid velocity. Set the harder voice layers at setting 5 to kick in at midway on the velocity curve.
Velocity curves 5, 6, 7, 8 are really the only ones that drop out completely. With the others curves you will hear the voices throughout the range except at 0% and 100%, which shows on Page 43 of the manual.

The only real answer comes down to trial and error.

ADDING A PCY 130 TO THE DTXTREME IIs - 04/15/05 03:38 PM

From OldGuyDrummer....

With a mono input you would only get the main pad piezo to trigger. The rim switch which gives you the edge sound also gives you the ability to choke the cymbal. For the edge/choke to work the pads needs to be plugged into inputs 1-8 on the IIS module, which are already being used on the base kit. The free inputs 10,12,13,14,15,16 are all mono inputs and thus will not handle the edge trigger and thus you will not have choking. This is why the PCY130 that comes with the base kit is plugged into input 11, because it is a mono (single) zone cymbal pad.

The PCY150S that comes with the kit gives you bell/bow/edge + choking. The PCY130S that comes with the kit gives you bow/edge + choking. The PCY130 that comes with the kit gives you bow only and no choking.

From Yamahammer...

You can't split the PCY130S. The only way you could take advantage of both zones would be to plug one tom (tom 4 for instance) into one of the available extra inputs (11 for instance), and the extra 130S in to input #5. You can now build up to 40 user kits with cymbals assigned to input 5 and your low tom to the input that you moved the tom to. The tom will no longer trigger three zones but you might not miss those extra zones depending on how you are using the kit.

LAYERING..HOW IT IS DONE - 04/15/05 09:58 PM

Great contribution from OldGuyDrummer....as usual...

----------------------------------------------------------
Heres something get folks started. I had a little extra time tonight.

For those that already know how, you may still want to read through as there is a little extra thing I found out that most may not be aware of... even YH

LAYERING OF MULTIPLE VOICES PER TRIGGER PAD:
==========================================
To begin with, there are a lot of references to midi this and midi that in the manual. They go from midi notes to midi channels to midi control codes. The only thing common between them is the word "midi". You could spend the next year reading all the stuff out there on the web, describing what Midi is and how it is used, but for this lesson, you really can just throw it all out the window, because to do simple layering of voices, you don't really need to understand midi or read a 200 page manual.

If you are planning on recording via Midi or linking the module with other Midi devices then you will need to do more research.
If you want to learn about Midi, there are alot of online resources that are free, that you can just do a Google search on. (A search just now resulted in over 35,000,000 hits, on the word "MIDI", hope you are a fast reader and have alot of spare time to kill.)

But if you are just playing and recording via the audio out jacks, it really is not necessary to go very deep into it.

SOME BASICS FOR THE DTXTREME IIS MODULE:
======================================

"MIDI NOTES"

The Midi "notes" that are referenced in the manual are really just storage locations for information. You have storage locations 0-127, referred to as Midi NOTES 0 - 127 for which you can only use locations 13 through 94 for storing NOTES or voices. The other NOTES 0-13 and 95-127 are for control events and are not necessary for this lesson. You will see NOTES 13-94 paired with their Midi name: C#-1 through A#5 (i.e. 13 C# -1 or 94 A#5).

From the factory the module comes with voices already assigned to these NOTES 13-94, so when you select a preset kit, the voices assigned to each pad has already been assigned to one of these NOTES 13-94. Then in the trigger setup, the trigger is assigned to play one of these NOTES. So the snare main pad may be set to play NOTE 31 and the tom1 to play NOTE 64 as an example. Go to the voice menu and hit a pad or rim, you will see the midi number/name on the left hand side along with what instrument catagory and voice number that has been factory assigned to it. So midi NOTE 13C# -1 is assigned "Percs1/SurdoM1" and midi NOTE 14 D-1 is assigned "Percs1/Surdo."

"MIDI CHANNELS"

The Midi channels are dedicated pathways for communicating between devices. On this module there are Midi channels 1 through 16. If you want more detailed info on doing this, it is not in this lesson.

"MIDI CONTROL CODES"

The Midi control codes are basically just instructions that allow one Midi device to know what the heck the other Midi devices are doing or what they expect it to do. Again, if you want more detailed info on what the instructions are and how they work, it is not in this lesson.

"SAVING CHANGES"

Anytime you make a change to a setting, the little red LED will light up at the bottom right hand corner of the LED display. This means if you don't want to have to go back and redo everything, you need to save your changes to a User Kit. You cannot save changes to a factory preset kit. The current kit that you are working on, whether it is a factory kit or a User kit stored in memory or on a Media Card is being edited on in memory only....let me repeat...when you make a change to a trigger setting or a voice setting and you don't save it before moving on to another kit, all your changes will be lost. When you select a kit, all the trigger, effects and voice settings are copied into what is called the working memory buffer. The buffer is what is called "volatile", if the information is not saved somewhere before changing kits or turning the module off, it is lost. Think of it like computer memory or RAM, when the computer gets turned off, whatever was in memory that was not saved, will be lost. For this exercise, select one of your unused User kits, say User Kit U40 for playing around with, so that you don't mess up other saved kits.

STEP ONE - SETTING VOICES TO THE NOTES:

Like I said at the beginning you don't need to really understand Midi, so from here on out I am just going to call it "NOTE" numbers 13 through 94, without the name C# -1. It also makes it easier for me to type this out. So when I say NOTE 13, I mean Midi NOTE 13 C# -1.

The first thing to do is locate un-used NOTE numbers. When you press the [Voice] button and the voice menu comes up, you can scroll through the NOTE numbers. If you look at the header above the third knob it is labeled "Voice" with a number beside it. If there is an "*" asterick beside the number, then this NOTE is being used by one of the preset or user kits. You will need to locate a NOTE that does not have an "*" beside it. Write down at least six free NOTE numbers. In this lesson, I am going to use NOTES 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 and I am going to save it to User Kit no. 40.

Press the [Play] button and go to User Kit no. 40. Now when you press the [Store][Enter][Yes] buttons, you will be saving you settings to User Kit no. 40 and not accidentally over another kit.

Press the [Voice] button and rotate the left most dial until it is set to NOTE 13. Use the second dial to select the voice group of "AcSnr1". Use the third dial to select the voice "St.Smith1". This will be the voice assigned to the first of six layered voices for the snare pad. Now use the first dial and change to NOTE 14, then 15,16,17,18 so that you end up with the following assignments:

NOTE 13 = AcSnr1/St.Smith1
NOTE 14 = AcSnr1/St.Smith2
NOTE 15 = AcSnr1/St.Snare
NOTE 16 = AcSnr1/St.AmSn1
NOTE 17 = AcSnr1/St.AmSn2
NOTE 18 = AcSnr1/St.AmSn3

Don't worry about adjusting the other settings now, as you can always come back later. Now press the [Store][Enter][Yes] buttons to save this to User Kit no. 40.

STEP TWO - ASSIGNING THE NOTES TO THE TRIGGER INPUT:

Press the [Trigger] button to enter the trigger setup menu.
Tap on the snare drum pad or use the knob to select Input 1.
Use the arrow keys to scroll down to the [TrgMIDI1] menu and make sure the second item on the menu under MODE is set to "Stack".
Use the arrow keys to scroll down to the [TrgMIDI2] menu which will look similar to this (the note # maybe different, but don't worry):

[TrgMIDI1] Note Note # GateTime Channel
Input =1 1st 31 G0 0.3s 10

This is were you assign the NOTE to the layers. Note is set to 1st. In Stack mode you have options for setting up the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, mute, rim1, rim2.

SIDE NOTE: Ok, you are probably wondering what "mute" is doing in here, right? "Mute" is used when you have a cymbal pad with a rim switch. You can assign a NOTES to the main pad trigger (Notes 1st-6th) and to the rim1 and rim2 triggers. You can also assign a note to the "mute". Normally when you strike a cymbal first and then grab it second, the cymbal with a rim switch will "choke" the sound off for both the main pad and for the rim switch. The mute sound assignment is for when you hold (choke) the pad first and then strike it.

For those who know about this feature, keep reading, for those that don't, stop reading and go try it on your ride cymbal. Set Note to Mute and assign a Note #. When you hold the cymbal and then strike it the Note # you assigned will be played.

Now for those that knew about it already, did you also know that you could do it on the TP100/120 rims as well !!! When you setup a note for the Mute for the TP120S pad and press down on the rim1 FSR and strike the pad or the rim1 you will get the NOTE assigned to "mute" or if you hold down on rim2 FSR and strike the pad or the rim1, you will get the NOTE that is assigned to the Mute function. If you hold down on rim1 and striker rim2 then the normal sound assigned to rim2 will play, and not the sound assigned to "mute". Now it's you turn to go and try it.. : )

So now with Note set to 1st change Note # to 13.
Now rotate the second knob to change "Note" to "2nd" , then "3rd", etc. as follows:

Note = 1st Note # = 13
Note = 2nd Note # = 14
Note = 3rd Note # = 15
Note = 4th Note # = 16
Note = 5th Note # = 17
Note = 6th Note # = 18

Now press the [Store][Enter][Yes] buttons to save this to User Kit no. 40.

So now the voices have been assigned to the NOTES 13-18 and the NOTES 13-18 has been assigned to the Input no. 1 (Snare).

Now press the [Play] button and you should have 6 voices assigned to the snare Input no. 1 that sounds awful because I just randomly selected the voices to be used.

The final step is going back in the voice menu and making adjustments to each of the 6 voices you end up using and then go into the Trigger menu and adjust the crossfading or other settings. So for example you could have Notes 1st/2nd/3rd trigger when you strike the pad lightly (ghost notes) and Notes 4th/5th/6th for harder strikes. Or notes 1st/2nd on light hits, notes 1st/3rd/4th on medium hits and notes 1st/5th/6th. The only thing that will limit you is time and imagination.

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:03 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 1 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:05 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 2 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:11 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 3 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:12 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 4 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:12 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 5 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:13 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 6 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE *DELETED* - 04/28/05 12:17 AM

Post deleted by scorpio69

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:18 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 8 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:22 AM

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE - 04/28/05 12:25 AM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 9 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE *DELETED* - 04/29/05 12:40 PM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 7 of 9

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE *DELETED* - 04/29/05 12:41 PM

Re: DTXTREME WIRING GUIDE *DELETED* - 04/29/05 12:42 PM

Great wiring job submitted by Keypatch 9 of 9

Creating Cymbal Swells - 10/05/05 08:44 PM

You can get something close to a "cymbal swell" by lowering the attack setting...and lowering the decay settings a little bit. If i get a chance tonight i will upload what it sounds like....i will strike the cymbal a few times then take it into a swell.

Roland resets the start time of the strikes to cut off the attack sound when faster hits are detected. They use it on their snare also to help eliminate the "machine gunning" sound. It makes me wonder if Yamaha could do something along the lines of this on their cymbals. With a faster rate of strikes...make the sample start a little later in the waveform. I say that right????

lol

JoeMcc
Posted by: firstelement

Looping wavs - 12/05/05 02:12 PM

From ATCMAN...

Looping WAV files-The answer!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.) Download the free .wav editing software here
http://www.yamahasynth.com/download/twe.html
2.) The open file window allows you to peruse .wav files and identify them as a loop (/ Loop /) or not (/ No Loop /).
3.) Open a file into the editor.
4.) Make certain that the Time Ruler is displayed.
5.) Trim the .wav as necessary.
6.) Select a point on the “Time Ruler” to set a loop point. In the Loop window press “Catch Loop Start” or “Catch Loop End” to set the desired points.
7.) Press the loop mode button.
8.) Save file.
9.) This file should now be identified as a “/ Loop /” in the open file window.

Hope this is useful.

Still learning,
ATCMAN
Posted by: demirateser

NEED MORE CYMBALS!! THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION. - 12/13/05 08:10 PM

This tip is not rocket science, but its handy for those folks who love cymbals.

I have my kit setup bop style. Hence, I had two extra tom pads that needed a home. Well, because I love cymbal color more than tom color and don't want to purchase more pads, I setup one of my tom pads just above my single floor ( or right ) tom and to the right of my ride cymbal. Each rim is setup as a unique cymbal voice. There are many to choose from and you can create your own, or sample your favorite acoustic cymbals.

Imagine that... Three cymbals from one tom pad. Talk about a bargain. I'm dancing from one trigger to the next now creating killer cymbal variations. Life is good!

I would not give up my dtxtreme iis for the most killer of acoustic kits. NEVER!! The creative avenues this particular electronic kit has to offer are 100 fold greater than any acoustic kit can provide. I feel as if a whole new world has been opened up in the world of rhythm ( as opposed to just drumming ).

See pages 48-49 - in your manual - re: how to setup your cymbal voices.

Enjoy. Its just doesn't get any better than this.
Posted by: Moon_Shdw

Forum Search Engine Very Helpful - 06/10/06 04:36 AM

For all the newbies, me included. When you are looking to do something with your kit try a search of this forum.

On the top you see the Search link, click there. Enter what you are looking for (the fewer the words the better information you will get back) and fill out the other fields necessary. Click search and you will get threads of topics that contain the word(s) you search.

This helps very much since there is over 1000 threads and 6000 posts.

Hope this helps some
Debbie
Posted by: drumdad

Re: MUTE FUNCTIONS - 06/27/06 12:39 AM

Hello. Not sure if this pertains to the mute function or not. Our church just purchased the DTXTREME IIS about a month ago. The kit is great...EXCEPT for the ride cymbal!! When I first play it, it sounds like a ride cymbal should. Then halfway into our set, it sounds like the "choke" setting. I don't change my playing. And, I have the ridge part of the ride facing me. Also, the bell is not affected...it still play the vell voice. Actually, I'm kinda hard on this set! (It will take some time to get used to hitting rubber instead of metal cymbals!!) Can someone give me some guidance as to what settings I need to check on to fix this? I've tried to understand what some of the setting do in the manual. But, I'm a people-person. I would rather have someone explain the way this works.

Thanks,
Leroy Latshaw

Tutorial wav > aif >DTXtreme IIs Part 1 - 07/22/06 05:16 AM

CaTaPulT wrote:

Hi all.
This will be a multi message instructional manual for using .wav files as samples with the DTXtreme IIs.
The first part will be about getting the .wav file to the proper format and then converted to .aif.
The second message will contain instructions to get the wav into the DTXtreme IIs and being able to load and play the samples.

So here we go, Part 1
You will need 2 peices of free software.....
1) Tiny Wave Editor (by Yamaha) Attached to this message (see bottom of message for details on attached file)
2) Audacity (free sound recording and editing software) (can be downloaded at http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ )

Now, once you have found a .wav file you like, open TinyWaveEditor, open file, find the wav file you want and single left click it, look at the bottom of the grey box and the file info should be there, you're only interested in the first line which should look something like this......
11025Hz/8bit/Mono/No Loop/Wav
Now this information is valuable, since this wav file won't work on the module, the 8bit part needs to be 16bit.
So now we want to convert this file to 16bit Mono, click open to load the wav file into the program.
Now you should see the waveform of the sound file, at the top of the program, click file, convert bit size, make sure that
8 bit >>>>> 16 bit is chosen, click OK. You just converted the file from 8bit to 16 bit!
Now we want to save that file as a aif file, here's how........
Click file at the top, click format conversion, wav -> aif should be chosen and click OK.
Now click on file, save as, and give it a name like this........
01Mtest.aif
The 01 is the file order that will be displayed in the DTXtreme IIs
The M means it will be controled by the Misc slider on the DTXtreme IIs
The TEST is just the filename, in total, the filename cannot be more than 8 characters followed by the .aif extender.
And that's it, you've just converted a wav file to DTXtreme IIs friendly sample.

Houston we have a problem.......
If you get this error when try to load a .wav file into the TinyWaveEditor........
"Audio data error - cannot open this file" (also, the file info as described above will not show)
This means this is a badly formatted .wav file, have no fear, there's a way to fix that.
Now fire up Audacity that free sound recording and editing software.
Go to file, open, locate the problem wav file and load it.
Once it's loaded and you see the waveform of the file.
Click on file, Export as Wav, and click save.
There, your wav should be fixed.
Now go back to the TinyWaveEditor and load the file as listed above and correct the bit rate and save as a aif file.

I am attaching a zip file to this message.
The zip file contains the TinyWaveEditor program (in a zip) and 2 wave files, one is a good file but 8bit, the other is a bad file, and also a copy of this message in txt format (notepad).
This way you can practice what is listed above.

Stay tuned for message number 2 where we'll get the finished aif files loaded and set to pads in the DTXtreme IIs.
Take care.

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

It's kinda like having alzheimer, I can't remember the last time I remembered something

Re: Tutorial wav > aif >DTXtreme IIs Part 2 - 07/22/06 05:20 AM

Wav to aif to DTXtreme IIs Part 2

Okay, now that we have our wav files converted to aif, it's time to get them to our trusty ole DTXtreme IIs module.
For now, I would recommend you stick with naming your aif files as I described in part one.
So let's say you have 3 aif files you converted, call them.......
01Mtest1.aif
02Mtest2.aif
03Mtest3.aif
Now, take your Smartmedia card out of the DTXtreme IIs and connect it to the card reader on your computer.
Now copy the .aif files from your hard drive to the following folder on the Smartmedia card......
Yamaha/dtxtreme/autoload
Verify that the .aif files made it there and then click the disconnect icon to safely remove the Smartmedia card from the reader.
Take the card and off to the DTXtreme we go.
Make sure the power to the DTXtreme IIs is turned off, insert the Smartmedia card and then turn on the module, pay close attention to the

LCD display on the module as you turn the module on, it should display the .aif files being loaded. If this doesn't happen, something

might be wrong.
Once the DTXtreme IIs module has finished loading the samples (aif files).... Make sure you have the Misc slider on the module turned up

so you'll be able to hear the sounds once you set them to a pad.
I would suggest you use a empty user kit to experiment with this so you don't mess up your favorite user kit!!!!
For this example, I'll program the samples to the bottom rims of tom one.
Hit the voice button on the module.
Hit the bottom rim on tom-1 (this should show what sound is programed to that rim)
Use the 2nd dial, turn it until "Type" displays "Wave"
Once you have this done, (and if you named the files like I listed) 01Mtest1 should appear under the "Voice" parameter.
Use the 3rd dial to choose the sample you want to that rim.
Hit the pad, you should hear your sample
Chances are it won't sound right, Adjust the vollume (4th dial) and adjust the tuning (5th dial) to +0.00 (chances are is at -3.00 or

somethinglike that making the sound of the sample sound low pitched.)
Once you are done, hit the rim again making sure the sound works when that rim is struck.
Then save the sample to that user kit by pressing Store, yes, yes.
Congratulations, you've just started your new journey into using samples with your DTXtreme IIs.
Enjoy!!!
Take care.

It's kinda like having alzheimer, I can't remember the last time I remembered something

Re: Tutorial wav > aif >DTXtreme IIs Part 3 - 07/22/06 05:23 AM

As posted in another thread.....
Here's a example of using sampling, I did this real quick so please excuse the sad drumming! hehehe
MP3 file attached.
Take care

PCmidi - USB - DTXtreme IIs, a tutorial - 07/22/06 05:29 AM

CaTaPulT wrote:

Playing midi files on a Computer to DTXtreme IIs via a USB cable
----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a handy way of listening and playing midi files without using up the limited space in the DTXtreme IIs memory and or having to use the SmartMedia card. This way is direct from the computer to the DTXtreme IIs.
First off, let's learn a little something about midi file formats, there are 2, midi-0 and midi-1 and here's a very brief description of each.
Midi 0: Single Track with multiple channels
Midi 1: Logical tracks with single channel per track

The DTXtreme IIs is Midi-0 friendly if you want to load the midi file into the module's memory, or play it from the SmartMedia card, thus a midi-1 file format has to be converted to midi-0 file format.
But when playing from a computer via usb port, it seems the module plays both midi-0 and midi-1 files with no problems.

Let's get started.
-----------------

First thing you have to do is setup the USB drivers for your DTXtreme IIs so the computer will see it as a device.
These drivers are on the CDrom that came with your DTXtreme IIs and also a leaflet manual on how to install them.
I will talk about using this with windows XP.
Turn on your computer, wait for windows to be finished loading, then plug in a standard UBS cable (can be bought at any electronic shop or computer store) into the computer and then into the USB port in the back of the DTXtreme IIs.
Turn on your module, Windows will come up with a usb device detected screen. Go to the part that lets you specify the location of the drivers, and tell it to look at your CDrom drive, now click on usbdrv2k_ (the driver for windows 2000 and XP) and click ok, a screen will appear saying that this is not a microsoft approved driver, click continue and your driver should install. Once it's finished installing, you will be prompted for a reboot, do so now.
Congratulations, you've just installed the Yamaha USB to midi driver!

Playing midis, gotta get software
---------------------------------

Now that the driver is installed, I bet you want to be able to use it, this is where we need some midi software, the one I've chosen for this tutorial is very small, not many features in the freeware version of it but it does 2 things we need.
It plays midi files and it can convert midi-1 to midi-0 in case you want to experiment with dumping midi files to SmartMedia card or to the modules internal memory but for that, you'll have to read the module's manual to figure it out.
The program name is called GN1:0 Freeware.
This little program doesn't need to be installed, place the gn1to0.exe file in a folder, create a shortcut to your desktop and double click the shortcut to start the program.
Once the software is up and running, you have to configure it to play through the DTXtreme IIs instead of the PC soundcard, here's how.

At the top, click on Settings and then click on midi output, select YAMAHA USB OUT 0-1 (this is the driver you installed a while ago).
That's it, the software is now configured.
Now, I bet you want to try playing a midi file through the DTXtreme IIs, here's how......
At the top, click file, click open (or just click the little folder icon in the icon bar) and browse to where you have stored your midi files, double click on the midi file of your choice.
A little window will open describing the midi file attributes, midi 0 or midi 1, time the song plays for and so on.
Now to play the song, in the icon bar, there's a little icon of piano keys, that's the play button or you can choose at the very top.... Player and click play. Now your midi file should start playing through your DTXtreme IIs.
The preset drum kit may change when starting to play a new song, most GM (General Midi) files will select Kit=P74 (GM std 1), but it may be different, it depends on how the midi file was created by it's author.
If you want to do a midi-1 to midi-0 file conversion, load in a midi-1 file, it'll say so on the file information window when you load the file (midi version), then at the top click convert and click change midi format then click 0. A second window will appear, this time midi version will say 0, then you can save the file using file-save or save as, this way you will have a midi-0 formatted file in case you need it later for experimentation with the module's internal memory or SmartMedia card.
So there you have it, you can now play midi files from your computer directly to your DTXtreme IIs.

There are many kinds of midi software, most popular being midi sequencers (for writing / editing midi music), There are expensive ones and there are free ones, I will include a link to download a free one. All you have to remember is once you install any midi software, you will have to change the software midi out settings to play through the DTXtreme IIs (YAMAHA USB OUT 0-1).
Attached to this tutorial thread is a zip file with the following........

A copy of this document
A copy of the free software GN1:0 freeware
A folder containing many midi files to try out, some are good, some not so good, you decide!

Link to Music Studio Producer (midi sequencer)
http://www.frieve.com/english/musicstd/download.html
Download Music Studio Producer (it's free) and not Music Studio Independence (it's shareware).

I hope you enjoy this little tutorial and find it useful, enjoy playing midi's through your computer!

Take care all

Save and Load one user kit on a SmartMedia Card - 08/10/06 01:50 PM

CaTaPulT wrote:

Okay, here we go, how to save and load one user kit at a time on a SmartMedia card for the DTXtreme IIs.

SAVING ONE USER KIT
-------------------
Pick a user kit you want to save, let's say U1.
Press the "utility" button
Using the arrow keys, go to UT23 on the display
Turn the 2nd dial till you see "ONEKIT"
Turn the 3rd and 4th dial to give your kit a name
Hit the "YES" button twice
A quick message will appear on the display saying, done.

LOADING ONE USER KIT
--------------------
Choose the user kit U number you want to load to
Hit the "utility" button
Using the arrow keys, go to UT22 on the display
Turn the 2nd dial till you see "ONEKIT"
Turn the 3rd dial till you see the kit-name you just saved (should be the only name if you only saved one kit)
Now hit "YES" twice
A loading message will appear real quick
Now hit your "PLAY" button
You will notice that you user kit's U1 (or whatever number) in the left red LED display has a dot at the lower right corner. This means the kit is in temporary memory only.
Now hit the "STORE" button followed by the "YES" button twice.
Congratulations, you just got your kit back and it'll stay there even when you turn off the module!
Take care

PS: Repeat these steps for each user kits (U1 to U40) you have configured or modified since this only saves one user kit at a time.

Recording a factory song with the sequencer - 08/11/06 04:50 AM

Alvis wrote:

Here are the steps to recording a factory song with the sequencer.
There might be other ways, but this is how I do it. It`s easy once you do it a few times.
1. Mute the prerecorded drums with the "RHYTHM INS" button.
2. Turn knob # 2 and select an empty user song U1 to U32
3. Press the song job button, use knob #3 to select your factory song. Press Yes, Yes. The song you selected is now stored as your user song.
4. Press play, and select your kit.
5. Press the red record button, the record light should be on.
6. Set knob #1 to replace
7. Set knob #2 to track 2
8. Press the play/stop button, You should hear a click count, this count will not be on your recording. At the end of the count the song will start. Play with the song and your drums will be recorded on track # 2.
9. Press play/stop button to hear your recorded song.
10.If you don`t like the recording, press song job, scroll down to screen [ song 7 ] clear , use knob #3 to select track # 2. Press Yes, Yes. This will clear track #2 for a new recording.
11. Press play, Repeat steps 5,6,7, and 8.
12. When you get the recording you like, Play the song and use the sliders to mix the drum parts and music the way you want.
13.Use the outputs [ main or headphones] to send your song to your computer recording software.
14. You can return the user song to an emty song. Press song job, go to [ song 2] clear current song, press Yes, Yes
I hope I didn`t miss any steps and this helps . Alvis
Posted by: BobbyMck2

Re: Recording a factory song with the sequencer - 12/28/06 02:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo0F1Ea84FM
promo
Posted by: valerie

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 01/25/07 09:16 PM

I think I am understanding something relating to dynamic response. My problem has been being able to play very soft to very loud, especially on the BD. What I found is that my drums were to "hot". The volume, or gain dial adjusters on the Snare, Toms, Hi Hat and Kick pads were set to high. I brought them down so I have to hit a bit harder to get to 127 on the velocity. (Second trigger function). Then I can set the limiter low around 10 to 20, not up at 50 or above. Below 10 or 20 seems pointless. But I am getting mistriggers in some cases. Is there some setting I can now adjust to get consistent triggers at low volumes?

Also what will adjusting the system gain (low, mid, & high) do here?
Posted by: CaTaPulT

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:10 AM

A quieter RHH130?????? yep!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings all.
Well, after playing my Pintech Zenbal Hihat for a few months, I wanted to try my RHH130 again since the Pintech hihat had a few shortcommings I wasn't all too happy with.
I took the old RHH130 out and set it up and started playing, I really missed my Yamaha hihat stand, the spring action is so much softer than my Tama hihat stand and the stick response of the RHH130 was a welcome pleasure, but again, that god aweful hollow "CLUNK" noise was the first thing I noticed, and so did Debbie.
I told myself, there's gotta be a way of quieting down this thing. I took the RHH130 off the hihat stand and went and sat down, I took it apart and started analyzing where the noise was comming from.
I disconnected the top cymbal and held it in the middle and struck it with a stick as hard as I would when playing, I even compared the noise with my PCY-130 and 130s, same sound, no louder, Debbie agreed.
So the noise has to come from the bottom part and all the room down there reverbarating the stick hit with a hollow sound. I started examining the bottom plastic part, this is the part that also has all the working guts in it, so I can't be loading this thing down with foam.
Then I got this idea, hell, it was worth a try.
Well, I am pleased to announce that I have reduced the RHH130 hollow sound by anywhere between 30 to 50 percent, that's pretty significant.
This message thread is about my project and how I did it, there are 6 pictures, there is text in the pictures that describe what is what but I will also write a message and attach the corresponding picture to it.
So hang on to your RHH130, there may be hope yet!
Take care

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:10 AM

Re: A quieter RHH130?????? yep!

Picture #1.

WARNING: do NOT take your RHH130 apart if it's still on waranty unless your willing to void that waranty, if off waranty, go at it at your own risk!

Unscrew the screws on the outter round parimeter of the underside of the RHH130.
Then take the wing nut completely off the clutch.
Be careful and unplug the wire between the top and bottom from the circuit board.
Remove the clutch and clean it while you have it out.
Do not use solvents or harsh cleaning solutions since the clutch's bottom has a plastic lining.
This is what the clutch looks like when removed.

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:11 AM

Picture #2.

In this picture I show the bottom part of the RHH130.
Notice what looks like ventilation grids on both sides, well, I hope that's not what they really are since these will be blocked in my project. (Yamahammer, can you verify this please? Does the RHH130 generate any heat from it's circuit boards, enough to need those grids wide open, can the heat be disipated through the top of the RHH130 where the hihat stand stem goes through?)

The rest is explained in the picture, notice how much room there is in this casing, and it's all plastic, that's where the hollow thud comes from.

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:12 AM

Picture #3.

This is the underside of the Cymbal part of the RHH130, it's pretty much like all round Yamaha Cymbals with a bigger center opening. When removed from the hihat casing, it feels and sounds exactly like a PCY-130 room noise wise.
It's pretty simple under there, see the picture!

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:13 AM

Picture #4.

Okay, here's where we get to quieting this beast.
What you will need can be easily found around the house.

1) a standard Dish Towel, yes, you heard right! LOL
2) a handfull of decently long twist ties (those things to tie up garbage bags).

The steps.

1) place the towel on your lap or table fully open, start folding it on it's full length, fold it over 3 times to make a small cylindrical shape.

2) place the towel as shown in the picture, use your twist ties to hold the towel in place as shown, run the twist ties up from the vent grid holes at the bottom of the RHH130.
Make the towel ends meet right where it is shown in the picture, right above the metal plate covering the circuit board, then use 2 twist ties and run them under that metal plate to secure the ends of the towel, be careful not to disturb some of the capacitors on the circuit board.
Also, make sure the towel ends aren't too thick there since you will later have to plug the top cymbal back in and that is where the connector is.
See picture.

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:14 AM

Picture #5.

In this picture I just show the towel in place again and also show the inner working of the RHH130.
While you have it apart, might as well look at those grey contacts under the black hinged switch, mine had some black deposits on them, I used a quick spray of some electronic contact cleaner and ran a tissue (kleenex) over the contacts, they came out nice and clean (light grey).

Now it's time to put the RHH130 back together.
Put the clutch in place on the switch, put the cymbal over the bottom part, line up where the wire on the underside of the cymbal is and where the plug socket (circuit board) is on the bottom part, plug the little white plug into it's socket on the circuit board, line up the screw holes and start putting the screws back in, make sure to not over tighten the screws, they can strip easily.
Put the large wing nut back on the clutch and you are done, now install the RHH130 onto the hihat stand as it was before, plug it in and give it a try!
Enjoy a quieter RHH130!

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 04/01/07 12:15 AM

Picture #6.

Back home where it belongs!
Both Debbie and I have noticed a huge difference in the room noise comming from the RHH130, I played it for about 20 minutes and I could barely hear the room noise through my headphones unlike before, as for the hihat generating heat, I made sure to feel around the bottom where the circuit board is to see if it was a little warm, it wasn't, the casing was cool to the touch!
So if the room noise of the RHH130 is driving you batty, this may be your sollution!
Take care

Posted by: alviswesley

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 06/21/07 07:59 PM

If you are into layering or making a lot of adjustments in different modes here is a tip that can save you a lot of time. In [UT5] set the " JumpRecent " function to ON. Now when you move between different modes you will Jump to the most Recent screen in each mode without having to page down to find the screen you need. A real time saver.
Posted by: alviswesley

Re: Useful tidbits to know column - 06/21/07 08:12 PM

If you would like to use the DTXtreme with an external module or a keyboard sequencer here is a link to a couple of videos on those subjects. AceDTX was kind enough to make these for us.
http://www.plaga.org/
Posted by: pjcohen

3-Zone DIY Fun - 06/30/07 09:24 PM

Keith at the Yahoo! DTXpress Group has posted schematics for an electronic circuit he calls the DTXPander, originally intended for dual zone ports, which you can also use in the 3-zone ports, to hook up three different mono pads. A great way to expand your kit!

-- Phill
Posted by: Darth Fusion

CHEAT FOR CHOKING SINGLE ZONE CYMBALS - 07/30/07 03:02 PM

Hi All,

I don't know if this has been mentioned already somewhere but I suppose I'll post it just in case.

This probably would probably benefit the DTXplorer and DTXpress users more.

I have found a method of choking a single zone pad/cymbal. It requires a bit of memory skills though.

1. Assign a cymbal sound to a single zone pad.
2. Set the hold mode to on.
3. Set the key off to enable.
4. Strike the pad to trigger the cymbal sound.
5. Grab the pad to stop it.

Simple eh. The only thing you have to do is remember that 1 hit switches the sound on and another hit switches it off. So the grab if effectively a strike also to stop the cymbal sound.

I hope some of you will find this useful.

Useful Tip: Explore Your Module

Ciao

Darth
Posted by: Darth Fusion

CHOKE SINGLE ZONE CYMBALS CHEAT - 07/30/07 03:06 PM

Hi All,

I don't know if this has been mentioned already somewhere but I suppose I'll post it just in case.

This probably would probably benefit the DTXplorer and DTXpress users more.

I have found a method of choking a single zone pad/cymbal. It requires a bit of memory skills though.

1. Assign a cymbal sound to a single zone pad.
2. Set the hold mode to on.
3. Set the key off to enable.
4. Strike the pad to trigger the cymbal sound.
5. Grab the pad to stop it.

Simple eh. The only thing you have to do is remember that 1 hit switches the sound on and another hit switches it off. So the grab if effectively a strike also to stop the cymbal sound.

I hope some of you will find this useful.

Useful Tip: Explore Your Module

Ciao

Darth
Posted by: pjcohen

Re: CHOKE SINGLE ZONE CYMBALS CHEAT - 04/28/08 06:15 PM

Continuing the thread of chokable cymbals, if you want to have a more realistic cymbal choke, turn out at least a little bit of reverb - this will prevent the sound from being cut off too abruptly and will make chokes sound much more realistic.

-- Phill
Posted by: trapkatmidiman

Re: LOUD INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONIC DRUMS - 03/16/12 04:33 PM

Smart Media Cards-
Can one be purchased that has more capacity than the manual for the dtxreme2 recommends?
Thank you, newbie to the forum.
Posted by: nmac

Re: LOUD INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONIC DRUMS - 03/23/12 02:43 PM

I found some on Ebay while back...I am using 8GB fine, not sure what manual max states.
Posted by: konglo

Re: LOUD INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONIC DRUMS - 03/18/13 07:03 AM

k, you are probably wondering what "mute" is doing in here, righ

Re: Forum Search Engine Very Helpful - 05/30/18 06:25 AM

kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
kate spade outlet online
uggs outlet
nike outlet online
converse shoes
salvatore ferragamo outlet
rolex replica watches for sale
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
birkenstock sandals
pandora outlet
coach factorty outlet online
yeezy boost 350
adidas yeezy
salomon shoes
air jordan retro
cheap jordans
pandora charms outlet
nmd adidas
michael kors canada
nike free 5.0
coach outlet online
harry winston jewelry
north face outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet store
mbt
lacoste polo shirts
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet online
birkenstock uk
ferragamo shoes
cheap jordan shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
birkenstock outlet store
air max 87
ecco outlet
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors
air max axis
pandora jewelry outlet
van cleef and arpels jewelry
coach outlet online
abercrombie and fitch canada
ecco shoes for women
nike air max 2019
moncler jackets
cheap jordan shoes
jimmy choo shoes
burberry outlet store
nike zoom shoes
coach outlet online
adidas outlet online
teva shoes
nike outlet store
michael kors outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
cheap air max
arcteryx boots
christian louboutin shoes
nike outlet store
ecco shoes
coach outlet store
coach factorty outlet store
nfl jerseys
rolex replica watches
nike air max zero
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet online
timberland outlet
moncler coats
louis vuitton handbags
air foamposite
yeezy shoes
mont blanc pen
coach factory outlet
moncler coats
valentino
canada goose jackets
nike huarache shoes
nike shoes
ralph lauren uk
rihanna shoes
air jordan shoes
canada goose sale
canada goose jackets
jordans
nike cortez classic
coach outlet
air max 90
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors bags
prada shoes
cheap air jordans
ralph lauren outlet online
coach factory outlet
nfl jerseys
coach outlet online
ugg boots
pandora jewelry
air max shoes
danner boots
pandora charms outlet
retro 11
michael kors handbags
air max
tory burch outlet online
pandora outlet
oakey sunglasses outlet
coach factorty outlet store
asics outlet store
rolex replica watches
reef sandals
oakley sunglasses wholesale
fitflop shoes
nike outlet
polo ralph lauren
teva sandals
mlb jerseys cheap
nike huarache shoes
pg 2 shoes
gap polo shirts
cheap jordans for sale
adidas yeezy boost
kate spade outlet store
canada goose jacket
wolverine boots
kate spade handbags
cheap ugg boots
columbia shoes
kobe shoes
tiffany outlet
coach canada
alden shoes
michael kors outlet
the frye company shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike cortez classic
christian louboutin sale
red wing shoes
mlb jerseys cheap
ralph lauren sale
nike air max 2018
louboutin shoes
salomon outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas outlet store
moncler uk
fitflop sandals
ray ban sunglasses discount
supreme shirts
underarmour outlet
canada goose sale
air force 1
supreme clothing
kate spade outlet online
fitflop uk
oakey sunglasses outlet store
pandora jewelry
mlb jerseys
mikimoto pearls
tiffany and co outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
fitflops uk
adidas campus shoes
canada goose coats
nba jerseys cheap
adidas shoes
michael kors canada
puma outlet
coach outlet store
gucci outlet online
versace handbags
nike outlet store
ralph lauren sale
supreme uk
birkenstock outlet
coach outlet store online clearance
reebok outlet
moncler jackets
kate spade outlet online
new balance outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
polo ralph lauren outlet
adidas nmd runner
john lobb boot maker shoes
burberry outlet online
toms shoes
tods shoes
burberry outlet canada
adidas ultra boost
nike shox shoes
nike dunks
cheap ray ban sunglasses
adidas nmd r1
coach outlet store online
polo ralph lauren outlet online
nike air presto
florsheim shoes
canada goose jackets uk
pandora charms
mbt
ralph lauren uk
longchamp sale
canada goose sale
moncler outlet online
louis vuitton factory outlet
tory burch outlet store
ralph lauren outlet
ray bans
ugg outlet online
philipp plein
kate spade outlet online
pandora charms outlet
timberland boots outlet
vans outlet
adidas nmd r1
lebron james shoes
air max
mulberry outlet uk
cheap jordan shoes
jimmy choo
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
ugg boots sale
oakley sunglasses outlet
dr martens boots
moncler outlet online
fitflops sale
kate spade handbags
kate spade outlet
hermes outlet
salvatore ferragamo outlet
timberland shoes
pandora charms
mulberry uk
louis vuitton outlet online
salvatore ferragamo
cheap jordans
coach outlet online
longchamp bags
hermes bag
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose
nike zoom
red bottom heels
polo ralph lauren outlet
air more uptempo
lowa boots
nba jerseys wholesale
coach factory outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora canada
epic react flyknit
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
nike outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
vionic sandals
adidas originals
naot sandals
birkenstock shoes outlet
fred perry polo shirts
merrell shoes
mulberry handbags
bally outlet
cheap nike shoes
mammut boots
ysl outlet
moncler sale
fitflops sale
pandora charms sale
louis vuitton outlet store
mulberry
adidas nmd r1
yeezy boost
adidas outlet store
canada goose sale
yeezy shoes
adidas stan smith
fitflops sale
canada goose jackets
ray ban sunglasses outlet
mcm bags
coach factory outlet
kobe shoes
pandora jewelry store
pandora charms outlet
moncler
swarovski outlet
pandora charms sale
garmont boots
ugg outlet store
ralph lauren uk
air max 1
louis vuitton factory outlet
supreme shirts
saint laurent outlet
pandora charms sale
givenchy handbags
louboutin shoes
adidas superstars
coach outlet online
moncler outlet online
canada goose
canada goose
prana clothing
pandora rings
nike outlet store online
cheap jordan shoes
salvatore ferragamo shoes
air max 270
ray ban glasses
air jordans
moncler outlet online
hermes bags
adidas superstar shoes
manolo blahnik shoes
ugg sale
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
dr martens
nike sneakers
air max outlet
jimmy choo outlet
ecco outlet
pandora charms outlet
allen edmonds shoes
cheap jordan shoes
canada goose jackets
birkin handbags
keen shoes
new balance outlet store
red bottoms
tory burch outlet online
yeezy boost 350
oakley sunglasses outlet
nike sneakers
tiffany and co jewelry
adidas yeezy boost
johnston and murphy outlet
adidas outlet
vasque boots
pandora jewelry
adidas sneakers
prada outlet online
hermes handbags
cheap jordans free shipping
cheap jordan shoes
philipp plein outlet
basketball shoes
adidas outlet online
adidas yeezy
ugg boots outlet
pandora sale clearance
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
canada goose
nike free 3.0
ugg outlet online
tory burch shoes
adidas outlet online
canada goose
coach factory outlet
jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags
armani exchange
ysl handbags
columbia outlet
unomagli shoes
vasque shoes
pandora jewelry
chch handbags
coach canada outlet
abercrombie kids
chopard watches
pandora jewelry outlet
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren
pandora outlet store
harden vol 1
ugg boots women
nike air max 90
louis vuitton outlet
dansko shoes
red wing outlet
yeezy boost 350
ugg boots
canada goose
cheap air jordans
the north face outlet
supra for sale
saint laurent handbags
michael kors handbags
skechers outlet
burberry handbags
fitflop sandals
givenchy outlet
timberland outlet
nike outlet online
canada goose parka
pandora charms outlet
yeezy boost 350
yeezy shoes
valentino outlet
pandora charms
nike air max 2018
kate spade handbags
louboutin outlet
hermens
mont blanc pens
asics outlet
moncler jacket
nike air max 97
coach factory outlet
coach outlet canada
adidas yeezy boost
kenneth cole shoes
mcm outlet store
birkenstock shoes
cole haan outlet
canada goose jackets
air max 95
birkenstock outlet online
coach outlet store
coach outlet online
Posted by: chenlina

Re: Forum Search Engine Very Helpful - 06/21/18 12:15 PM

20186.21 huangliyue
ray ban
dyson hair dryer
soldier 10
chi flat iron
ghd hair straighteners
supra shoes
tommy hilfiger polo shirts
ysl handbags
kd 8
yoga pants
armani handbags
lebron james jersey
ferragamo belts
dak prescott jersey
armani jeans
tiffany co
bottega veneta sunglasses
insanity workout
mulberry handbags
russell westbrook shoes
omega watches
snapback hats
spalding basketball
nike air more uptempo
jimmy choo sunglasses
kevin durant jersey
curry 4
converse shoes
versace sunglasses
omega watches
pasotti ombrelli
calvin klein jeans
bally shoes
carson wentz jersey
lebron 14
dior handbags
adidas crazy 8
jordan 6s
puma outlet
jordan 8s
jordan 32
jordan 2s
insanity workout
linda farrow sunglasses
bulgari jewelry
lululemon sale
arcteryx
marc jacobs bags
lebron 13
tiffany jewelry
dsquared2 outlet
chrome hearts jewelry
champion clothing
givenchy jewelry
nike shoes
maui jim sunglasses
basketball jerseys
nike air max
jordan 9s
pelikan pens
nike store
tom brady jersey
ralph lauren jeans
nike air trainers
isabel marant shoes
chloe bags
tiffany bracelet
chloe sunglasses
teva sandals
barbour jackets
russell westbrook jersey
ray ban
ferragamo shoes
chanel handbags
fendi sunglasses
huf clothing
trikots günstig
keen sandals
kd 10 elite
babyliss pro
bathing ape
versace clothing
golden goose shoes
oakley sunglasses
dolce gabbana
designer sunglasses
james harden jersey
kyrie irving jersey
air zoom pegasus
woolrich jackets
soccer jerseys
kobe 11
ghd hair straighteners
cheap jerseys china
tory burch sandals
gucci bag
michael kors canada
curry jersey
philipp plein outlet
chanel bag
lee jeans
chopard jewelry
nicholas kirkwood shoes
nike canada
ray ban wayfarers
dolce gabbana sunglasses
cheap soccer jerseys
moose knuckles jackets
chanel
parajumpers jackets
nobis jackets
fossil handbags
marcelo burlon
carrera sunglasses
burberry sunglasses
diesel jeans
beats pill
ralph lauren
adidas soccer cleats
givenchy handbags
mac cosmetics
hollister outlet
maglia calcio
onitsuka tiger
nike outlet online
jordan clothing
balmain jeans
bvlgari sunglasses
paul george shoes
kobe 12
supreme clothing
maillot de foot
levi jeans
versace sunglasses
victoria's secret swimwear
alife clothing
nine west shoes
replica watches
jimmy choo shoes
nike dunks sb
reebok shoes
ambassador 10
ferragamo sunglasses
pandora jewelry
calvin klein outlet
fußballtrikots
nike hyperdunks
prada sunglasses
visconti pens
gucci outlet online
miu miu sunglasses
foamposite
armani sunglasses
football shirts
jordan 31
lululemon
furla handbags
mac makeup
nike air max
camisetas de futbol
police sunglasses
curry 5
gentle monster sunglasses
tiffany jewelry
jordan 10s
kd 9
curry 2
kd 10
maglie calcio
cartier sunglasses
jordan 4s
tiffany
bose headphones
abercrombie
hermes jewelry
soccer jerseys
under armour shoes
harry winston jewelry
lacoste jeans
g-star jeans
guess
new balance shoes
tory burch shoes
manolo blahnik
hermes belt
saucony shoes
10 deep clothing
gucci handbags
versace bags
philipp plein outlet
kobe 10
nike flight bonafide
monster headphones
karen millen dresses
curry 3
burberry clothing
x-large clothing
aaron rodgers jersey
freshjive clothing
vans shoes
bape clothing
sophia webster shoes
basketball shoes
jordan for kids
jordan 7s
ysl sunglasses
basket nike
ysl makeup
maillot de foot
hundreds clothing
kevin durant shoes
kyrie 4
soldier 9
jordan 13s
alexander mcqueen handbags
kristaps porzingis jersey
camisetas de futbol
dsquared2 jeans
jordan 14s
lebron 15
mikimoto jewelry
swarovski rings
jbl speaker
tom ford sunglasses
hermes uk
kyrie 2
soldier 11
giannis antetokounmpo jersey
nike outlet store online
vetements clothing
skechers sandals
clarisonic mia 2
ferragamo
dior sunglasses
basket nike
russell wilson jersey
persol sunglasses
antonio brown jersey
jordan 3s
abercrombie
20186.21 huangliyue
Posted by: cadwangy3

Re: Forum Search Engine Very Helpful - 09/19/18 05:16 AM

2018.9.19zhouyanhua
mac makeup
longchamp handbags
kate spade outlet
montre pas cher
kobe 12
polo ralph lauren
nike air max
polo ralph lauren
insanity workout
kids jordans
belgium world cup jerseys
michael kors outlet
lululemon sale
oakley sunglasses
jimmy choo shoes
new balance 574
golden goose shoes
jordan xx9
bottega veneta sunglasses
toms outlet
converse shoes
iphone case
nike air max
longchamp outlet
converse shoes
guess clothing
designer sunglasses
bulgari jewelry
roshe run
nike roshe
ralph lauren
ferragamo shoes
ugg outlet
adidas originals
ferragamo handbags
furla bags
bcbg max
curry 5
guess handbags
nike free
tory burch outlet
cartier bracelet
new balance outlet
polo ralph lauren
foamposite
nike vapor max
jordan 5
timberland
jordan
nike air max plus
kyrie irving jersey
michael kors outlet
lebron 12
nike air max
adidas slides
jordan 31
mizuno running shoes
mulberry handbags
ray ban
chloe bags
mac makeup
stuart weitzman
nike store
michael kors handbags
curry 4
parajumpers outlet
nike store
stuart weitzman shoes
carrera sunglasses
jordan 7s
nike blazer
louboutin shoes
nike outlet
adidas outlet
ray ban sunglasses
omega watches
valentino shoes
nike clothing
oakley
pandora rings
barbour jackets
prada outlet
longchamp
beats by dre
keen sandals
jordan 2s
jordan shoes
nike outlet
huf clothing
adidas clothing
air jordan
salvatore ferragamo shoes
nike kyrie 2
basketball shoes
alife clothing
nike outlet store online
tiffany jewelry
hogan outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
adidas outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
versace handbags
converse
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
soccer shoes
kobe 9
jordan
dior sunglasses
adidas outlet
nike roshe run
christian louboutin
true religion outlet
ghd hair straighteners
oakley sunglasses
harry winston jewelry
ray ban sunglasses
hermes uk
pandora jewelry
celine handbags
lunette oakley
timberland boots
prada handbags
asics gel lyte
kd 9
jordan 4
air max 2017
fitflops sale
fendi
montre pas cher
links of london
pandora charms
nike air force
converse chuck taylor
reebok outlet store
air max 2017
ralph lauren
dsquared2 jeans
kobe 10
bottega veneta handbags
givenchy jewelry
burberry outlet
pandora bijoux
nike outlet
giuseppe zanotti
fitflops sale
jordan 3s
true religion jeans
calvin klein outlet
lacoste jeans
jimmy choo
guess clothing
bose headphones
adidas crazy 8
chloe handbags
dolce and gabbana
diesel jeans
nike air force
givenchy handbags
nike outlet online
nike air max
abercrombie and fitch
supra
adidas running shoes
bape clothing
air max 97
mizuno running shoes
mizuno
balmain jeans
basket nike
sac michael kors
air max 95
jordan 32
oakley sunglasses
montblanc pen
cheap jerseys china
nike shoes canada
longchamp handbags
air max 2018
tommy hilfiger outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe
nike free run
sac longchamp
giannis antetokounmpo jersey
manolo blahnik
wedding dresses
baseball bats
iphone x case
nike store
portugal world cup jersey
burberry outlet online
jordan shoes
bottega veneta handbags
adidas flip-flops
nike huarache
jordans
nike mercurial
michael kors outlet
orologi rolex
tod's shoes
dansko shoes
nike air max
dak prescott jersey
christian louboutin
basket nike
vans pas cher
nike air max
dolce and gabbana
nike tn
jbl speaker
burberry sale
ugg boots
gioielli swarovski
hollister outlet
armani sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
2018.9.19zhouyanhua
Posted by: chen

Re: Forum Search Engine Very Helpful - 10/05/18 01:54 AM

chenxin20181005
michael kors outlet
broncos jerseys
ugg boots
supreme uk
ugg boots
polo outlet
north face
uggs on sale
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin sale
canada goose outlet
michael kors
givenchy handbags
coach outlet online
moncler outlet store
ugg boots clearance
cheap ray ban sunglasses
lacoste outlet
cheap uggs
cheap air jordans
pandora charms outlet
chrome hearts jewelry
polo ralph lauren shirts
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike outlet online
uggs outlet
longchamp pas cher
ugg outlet,ugg outlet stores
cheap jordans
true religion outlet store
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet online
christian louboutin sale
suicoke sandals
nike shoes on sale
jordan shoes
michael kors uk
ugg boots outlet
kate spade handbags
manolo blahnik
canada goose outlet
coach outlet canada
burberry outlet sale online
cheap air jordans
golden state warriors jersey
nike nba jerseys
coach outlet online store
uggs outlet online
longchamp solde
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach handbags online outlet
ugg boots
ugg outlet online
kate spade new york
christian louboutin
kate spade handbags
nba jerseys wholesale
mbt scarpe
cheap jordan shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet online
ugg boots
cheap ray bans
moncler
ugg boots on sale
tory burch outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion jeans for men
ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
ugg boots on sale 70% off
ugg outlet online
uggs outlet online
air jordan shoes
coach factory outlet
san antonio spurs jersey
air jordan shoes
uggs outlet online
ugg boots clearance
michael kors online
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet online
jordan shoes
ugg outlet
jordan shoes
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
Posted by: ufanews800

Re: LOUD INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONIC DRUMS - 01/28/21 10:22 AM

How to choose an online website Nowadays, as everyone knows, online publishing It is very popular because today we can gamble through online channels by simply having the internet we can. Use the web site online and can apply for membership 24 hours a day. &#3626;&#3617;&#3633;&#3588;&#3619;138bet